- Request to join our closed FB Group (email an advisor)
- Get involved!
|Thurs. 10/29, 1-3 pm
||Club Mixer & Officer recruitment event
||North campus, C 416
|Tues.11/3, 2-4:30 pm
||Candice Cox lecture
||Main campus, TE 105 A
Interested in leadership?
- Leadership positions
- Staffing events
- Maintaining blog
- Advertising events
Contact an advisor:
Main Campus – Fae Goodman email@example.com
Kim Breivogel firstname.lastname@example.org
Liz Shroeder email@example.com
Matthew Henry firstname.lastname@example.org
North Campus – Omayra Cruz email@example.com
Please join us for some fun and fellowship before the stress of finals! Bring your favorite board game and meet other Full Spectrum members.
- Wednesday 12/10 3:00-4:00 pm
- Main Campus, PLM 236
- Games, pizza, and snacks!
Hope to see you there!
Full Spectrum members will have a table with information about transgender people and the pervasiveness of hate crimes against transgender people on 11/19 from 11:00 am-3:00 pm on Wake Tech’s North Campus in the BE 2nd floor atrium. Please stop by to learn about and support your transgender classmates. Students on all campuses are also invited to wear a white ribbon and/or wear the name of a person killed in an anti-transgender hate crime.
On 11/20, please also consider attending the LGBT Center of Raleigh’s candlelight vigil at 6:00 pm and benefit variety show at 7:00, both in Durham.
Join us for a screening of a documentary film about the Stonewall riots, the beginning of the LGBT rights movement. We’ll have snacks and a discussion afterwards. Hope to see you there!
If you’re interested in getting involved with Full Spectrum, visit our table at the Student Activities Facts & Snacks event!
- Main Campus: Wednesday 9/17, 11 am – 1 pm (PLM Courtyard)
- North Campus: Friday 9/19, 11 am – 1 pm (BE Picnic Area)
We have many exciting events planned for the 2014-2015 year! We have the following events scheduled for fall semester (rooms to be announced) on Wednesdays at 3:00 pm:
- October 15 (Main): Stonewall documentary and discussion
- November 19 (North): Transgender Day of Remembrance
- December 10 (Main): Pre-finals game day and discussion
Hope to see you there!
Full Spectrum is welcoming the new school year with a first of the year meet and greet. There will be food and games, as well as a short introduction to Full Spectrum and what to expect for the following semester. This will be a joint campus party on Main Campus.
Carpooling can be arranged from North Campus, just email one of the Advisers or coordinators for information.
For the date and time information click on the link below!
First of the Year Party
Download a copy of the Affirming Faith Groups flyer distributed at the “Science, Religion, and Homosexuality” event and check out www.LGBTCenterofraleigh.com for more information: Affirming Faith Groups
Affirming Faith Groups
- St. John’s Metropolitan Community Church: www.StJohnsMCC.org
- Imani MCC, Durham: www.ImaniMCC.org
- Calvary United Methodist Church, Durham: www.calvarync.org
- Amity United Methodist Church, Chapel Hill: amityumc.org
- Pullen Memorial Baptist Church, Raleigh: www.pullen.org
- St. Philip’s Episcopal Church, Durham: www.stphilipsdurham.org
- Umstead Park UCC, Raleigh: www.upucc.org
- Chapel Hill Christian Church: www.chapelhillchristianchurch.org
- St. Mark’s Episcopal Parish, Raleigh: www.stmarks-ral.org
- St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal Church, Pittsboro: www.saint-barts.org
- Binkley Baptist Church, Chapel Hill: www.binkleychurch.org
- United Church of Chapel Hill: www.unitedchurch.org
- Episcopal Church of the Advocate, Chapel Hill: theadvocatechurch.org
- St. Francis of Assisi, Raleigh: www.stfrancisglbt.org
- Holy Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, Raleigh: www.htelc.org
- Eno River Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, Durham: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Raleigh: www.uufr.org
- Community United Church of Christ: www.communityucc.org
- Unity Church of the Triangle: www.unitytriangle.org
- Judea Reform Synagogue, Durham: www.judeareform.org
- Temple Beth Shalom, Cary: www.carytemple.org
- Temple Beth Or, Raleigh: www.templebethor-raleigh.org
- Rainbow Community Cares: www.rccares.org
- Real Life Ministries, Raleigh: www.getrealnc.org
- Buddhist Association for Peace, Culture and Education, Raleigh: www.sgi-usa.org
- Episcopal Church of the Advocate, Chapel Hill: www.theadvocatechurch.org
There will be a Main Campus meeting on Thursday March 21st at 3pm in PLM 220.
We will be discussing the upcoming event, ” The Intersection of Science, Religion and Homosexuality.” Visit the link to the event here : www.facebook.com/ical/u.php?uid=765853668&key=AQCzY3UAIhKTs8mI
We will be discussing volunteer opportunities and promoting for the event above (hanging up and handing out flyers.)
We look forward to seeing everyone there,
Main Campus Coordinator
Main Campus Full Spectrum students will be meeting Friday 8, 2013 at 2pm to 5pm to have a creative arts day. We will be located in the Library on the main campus (in one of the private rooms.) Feel free to bring your ideas and creativity to this meeting. We will be setting things up for the upcoming Sidewalk expression which will be on Monday, Feb. 25th from 11am-4pm.
We will try and meet each Friday at 2pm to do creative things and get ready for the Sidewalk expression. We would love to see you there and bring a friend. We will try and have snack provided for the day.
When: Friday 8th, @ 2pm to 5pm (and every Friday leading up to the 25th)
Where: Main Campus Library (in one of the private rooms, we will have signs).
Interested in Getting Involved in Full Spectrum?
Contact Amanda Rose (email@example.com) or Travis Lewis (firstname.lastname@example.org).