Congratulations to our 2018 Sponsored Phi Beta Lambda Students!
As part of a Wake Tech applied bench mark successful business club competitors were selected to be sponsored for the April 2018 Phil Beta Lambda State competition. Wake tech business student have a proud history of success both regionally and nationally at Phi Beta Lambda competitions.
We are proud to announce four outstanding business students who were selected to be sponsored by this applied benchmark program. The winning students in alphabetical order are:
- Abdallah Atieh, is a Business Administration Global Business Management major.
- Hojin Choi, is a Business Administration Human Resources Management major.
- Michael Glennon, is a Business Administration major.
- Joshua Howard, is a Business Administration Marketing major.
Please join us in congratulating these students !
Spring 2018 Business Club competitions are now open! Also we meet (optional) the first Wednesday of each month at 11am-11:30 Holding 164 OR, join virtually from your PC/phone/tablet: Sign Up to Attend Click here to Join meeting.
Benefits of Joining:
- Eligible for Eagle Reward prizes. (Bonus points for signing up).
- Eligible for Financial Literacy prizes. (Must sign up for financial literacy below).
- Your business questions. (Check out our meeting videos below).
- Potential for co-curricular credit. (Sign up for meetings on Wake Tech EXTRA).
- No cost and no obligation. (All simulations are open source and free).
Simulation Games you can play or try! Simulations for all skill levels!
😉 I want to play the stock market simulation game!
😎 I want to play the start up business simulation game!
😊I want to learn about financial literacy and earn badges!
😋 I want to play a financial literacy scavenger hunt!
Couldn’t make our meetings, no problem below are the 2 minute highlights!
Any questions about the games or the club just let me know. email@example.com Thanks.