The Wake Review accepts faculty submissions. The guidelines are slightly different than they are for students submissions, so please read the following carefully:
- Any Wake Tech instructors, faculty, and staff can submit.
- There is a 5 submission maximum in the following categories: Fiction, Non-Fiction, Poetry, Photography, and Multimedia Arts.
- There is a 3,000 word maximum for any written works. All documents should be in .doc or .docx format. Fiction and Non-Fiction submissions should be in MLA format. If applicable, all Non-Fiction submissions should have a Works Cited page, which is not included in the 3000 word limit.
- Any pictures should be saved in .jpeg format, be no larger than 4 MB, and not have a watermark.
- Each submission should be emailed with the faculty submission form attached.
- If you want your submissions to be anonymous, email them to Mandy Kelly at email@example.com.
- Faculty submissions are not eligible for any cash prizes.
If you have any questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.