For the 2016 edition, we are going to be introducing a section for the Wake Tech Faculty members. The guidelines are slightly different than it is for students, so please read carefully:
- Any Wake Tech instructors, faculty, and staff can submit.
- There is a 5 submission maximum in the following categories: Fiction, Non-Fiction, Poetry, Photography, and Multimedia Arts.
- There is a 3,000 word maximum for any written works. All documents should be in .doc or .doc(x). Fiction and Non-Fiction should be in MLA format. All Non-Fiction works should have a Works Cited page, which is not included in the word count.
- Any pictures should be saved in .jpeg format, be no larger than 4 MB, and not have a watermark.
- Each submission should be emailed to Mandy Kelly (firstname.lastname@example.org) separately with the faculty submission form attached.
- All submissions will be anonymous after Mrs. Kelly assigns a number to your work. Students will not know who is the author/artist of what until after publication.
- No faculty submissions are qualified for any prizes. If chosen, the work will be published on our website.
- Here are the The Wake Review 2016 Submission Guidelines.
For any questions or concerns, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.