Thank you to everyone who came to yesterday’s meeting. If you missed it, here is some helpful information:
- International Day is Friday, November 22nd, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM in Student Services Building. Do you want to perform? Do you want to decorate a table about a country? Can you help us serve food? Think about it and let me know.
- Who would be interested in doing a club movie and/or a club picnic? Either of these things can be on campus official IFC events, or they can be informal get togethers. Talk to Katie (email@example.com) or Loren (firstname.lastname@example.org) about your ideas.
- Communication – Contact Loren if you are interested in joining the IFC GroupMe. This is a free app that lets you all chat with each other, share pictures, and see the club calendar of events all on your phone. To be added to our group, e-mail Loren with your name and phone number, and you’ll get a text message with instructions. There are already pictures from yesterday’s scavenger hunt J
- Upcoming Event – There is a free Diwali
celebration in Cary tomorrow. Here’s the information:
8003 Regency Pkwy, Cary, NC 27518
Saturday, October 12, 2019, 10:30 AM
Free admission; $5 parking
- Cary Diwali Celebration
- The next meeting is Wednesday, October 23rd, 1:00 PM in SC 110. We hope to see you there!