The Wake Review accepts faculty submissions. The guidelines are slightly different than they are for students submissions, so please read the following carefully:
- All Wake Tech instructors, faculty, and staff can submit their work in the five categories that we offer: Fiction, Non-Fiction, Poetry, Photography, and Multimedia Arts
- There is a maximum total limit of five submissions per person.
- For any written works, please do not exceed 3000 words. All documents should be in .doc or .docx format. Fiction and Non-Fiction submissions should be in MLA format. If applicable, all Non-Fiction submissions should have a Works Cited page, which is not included in the 3000 word limit.
- All images should be saved in .jpeg format. Images should not exceed 4 MB in size. Please do not include watermarks in the image.
- Each submission should be emailed with the faculty submission form attached.
- If you want your submissions to be anonymous, please contact Professor Mandy Kelly at email@example.com.
- Faculty submissions are not eligible for cash prizes.
If you have any questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.